I don’t know about you, but my house needs major Spring Organizing . I am lucky to have cleaners come to my house and do the cleaning, but they don’t organize. Organizing is really hard for me because I have no time. When I get home from work I take care of my daughter as well as entertain our dog. When my daughter goes to bed, I also go to bed.
Check out this mess in our laundry area!
I have created a list of Things to Do before the arrival of baby #2. See below:
1. Clean and organize closet in daughter’s room (Seriously…I keep Christmas decorations in her closet and 3 huge boxes of my stuff in it.)
2. Clean and organize closet in guest room. We plan on having our second kid share a bedroom with our daughter, but not until the second one can sleep through the night. This maybe where #2 will be. The closet in this bedroom also has issues…it happens to house my shoes…as well as my scrapbook items… and our snowboards.
3. Clean and organize laundry area. Well you saw the pic above…I don’t need to say anything more.
4. Clean up garage.
5. Clean up the bookcase in master bedroom and get rid of items that are currently on the floor.
6. Clean and organize the hall closet.
7. Change daughter’s room from a nursery to a toddler room.
I will blog about my progress with my “to-do list” the next coming months. I hope blogging about it will help me finish my “to-do list” before baby #2 arrives.